Early Infant Program
Allen Montessori School
We believe that your baby should be kept comfortable and content, and our trained staff will keep careful records of each as they develop and grow each day. The environment is soothing and happy, comprised of soothing music and the smiling faces of our nurturing staff.
The staff is in constant communication with your baby—signing, talking, singing, reading and simply playing with them. They make sure proper feedings, diaper changes and naps are tailored according the individual needs of each child.
Our classroom is based on these key concepts:
- The aim of a Montessori infant programs is to foster the development of basic trust and to assist in the normal development of the personality.
- Basic trust develops in an environment where people respond appropriately to the infant’s communication of needs to be loved, respected, and accepted.
- Infants learn through their senses. They learn by watching and moving freely. Freedom to move is essential to the development of the infant’s potential.
- The infant is considered as a whole person and is affected by the quality of holding and feeding, as well as the quality of physical care.
To learn more about our early infant program visit our website.
- The Montessori Method and Teaching a Foreign Language in Primary School
- Download this Montessori Alphabet App for Your iPhone to Stay Involved in Your Child’s Education
- Understanding Upper Elementary Level Montessori Education
- A Brief Look at Our Primary Program
- The Montessori School at Starcreek Featured in Active Rain Realtor Blog