- The Montessori School sets the standard for Montessori based education in North Texas with over 25 years of Montessori school experience.
- State of the art technology and facilities
- Caring and experienced staff
- We stimulate the physical, emotional, intellectual and social growth of the total child while developing creativity and a positive self-image. The Montessori School strives to awaken the children’s interest in all subjects and to encourage in them to have a love of learning.
- Affiliated with the American Montessori Society
- Investment in Your Child’s Future : The Montessori School provides a top tier Montessori based education at a sensible pricing structure. The Montessori School provides a valuable, educational foundation for your child to build upon for their their entire academic careers.
The Montessori School has many enrichment programs to offer our students. These programs are offered as part of the school day and they are aimed at the creation of the whole child, not just one academically gifted. These programs supplement the academic environment and allow for a variety of activities to take place on a daily basis.
These programs include:
-Reading Programs in our Extensive Library
-Fine Arts in our specialized studio allowing for Drama and Art Appreciation
Come visit our website for detailed information on each of these programs or call 972-727-2800.
The Montessori School of North Dallas is dedicated to providing a challenging academic environment and frequent opportunities for hands-on experiences within a diverse community that offers support and values mutual respect. Students acquire the knowledge and skills essential for independent thinking, resourceful problem-solving, and lifelong learning.
On the tour, the admission process will be reviewed as well as the opportunity to meet your child’s future teachers and answer any questions you may have. Please call MSND at 972-985-8844 for tour dates and times. We are confident that you will find a school filled with dynamic academic activities, a diverse population and children who are engaged and excited about learning.
The Montessori School of N. Dallas does not discriminate relative to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religious and political beliefs, marital status or disability with respect to the admission of students or the employment of faculty and administration staff.
We encourage you to continue exploring the many unique facets of a Montessori education and look forward to meeting you during one of our admissions tours. All tours are done on a one-on-one basis to assist your family with their individual, educational needs.
We are accepting students from Allen, McKinney, Frisco, Plano, Dallas, and surrounding areas.
Over 100 years ago, Dr. Maria Montessori , an Italian Physician, created a new vision of education for children, which is often thought of as the “education for life.” Montessori is a worldwide education system founded at the beginning of the century that is based upon a lifetime of research by Dr. Maria Montessori. Her philosophy is based on the natural development of children and their intrinsic desire to explore, discover, and learn from the world around them.
To enter a Montessori school is to enter a world specially prepared for the comfort and stimulation of the child. The classrooms are carefully designed environments where children of mixed ages work together or independently with multi-sensory materials that invite them to touch, to think, to experience. Children move freely about, choose an activity, work on it until a sense of accomplishment is achieved. Before the child chooses another activity, materials are put back in place. With the freedom to chose, children develop self-confidence, self-discipline, and self-mastery.
Because the Montessori classroom is child-centered, the Montessori teacher is more a facilitator than an instructor. The teacher serves as the link between the student and the learning environment, observing each child’s progress, introducing the next step to enable the child to master a skill.
Find out more about The Montessori School by visiting our website or give us a call, 972-727-2800.
Our schools are conveniently located in Allen, Dallas and Plano.
- The Montessori Method and Teaching a Foreign Language in Primary School
- A Look at Formative and Summative Assessments in Montessori
- Growing Up With the Montessori Method – [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How to Create an Engaging Home Environment for Your Montessori Student
- Five More Resources to Boost Your Montessori School Knowledge!