The Montessori School in Allen and North Dallas complements our academic curriculum with a stimulating enrichment curriculum, including music instruction outdoor gardening, and fine arts. At our Montessori school, we believe firmly in the importance of nurturing the whole child and these activities further that purpose. Students at our Montessori school go to our specially designed music room, in which they are free to sing, compose their own songs, and enjoy the music of others.
As part of your child’s Montessori education, he or she will be encouraged to take pleasure in the creative process itself, rather than merely the result. In our music room, students grow in self-confidence as they perform for the school, and they develop a deep sense of musical literacy as they work with our specially designed Montessori bells and tone bars. Some of the musical skills our students develop include auditory discrimination, tonal relationships, music notation, and composition.
A Montessori education for your child can help him or her reach his or her full potential. Call (972) 908-5055 to reach The Montessori School in Allen or (469) 685-1732 for our North Dallas location.
- The Montessori Method and Teaching a Foreign Language in Primary School
- Download this Montessori Alphabet App for Your iPhone to Stay Involved in Your Child’s Education
- Understanding Upper Elementary Level Montessori Education
- A Brief Look at Our Primary Program
- The Montessori School at Starcreek Featured in Active Rain Realtor Blog