Creating Inspiring Learning Spaces at Home
It’s easier than you may think to continue your child’s education at home by making your space Montessori-friendly. In this video, learn some techniques that are used in Montessori schools that you can copy at home to reinforce what your child is learning in the classroom.
Start by ensuring that you have child-sized furniture, including chairs, tables, and shelves. Clear away clutter and stock the shelves with a few activities your child can do. Make it easy for your child to be independent by providing access to child-sized cleaning tools, dishes, and other items they may need during the day.
The Montessori School offers early infant programs up to elementary school programs in a supportive Montessori environment. Call (469) 685-1732 to request a tour of our elementary school in North Dallas, or dial (972) 908-5055 for a campus tour in Allen.
- The Montessori Method and Teaching a Foreign Language in Primary School
- Download this Montessori Alphabet App for Your iPhone to Stay Involved in Your Child’s Education
- Understanding Upper Elementary Level Montessori Education
- A Brief Look at Our Primary Program
- The Montessori School at Starcreek Featured in Active Rain Realtor Blog