The Continent Song
A fun tradition used in many Montessori schools to help children learn about the world is The Continent Song. There are many different versions of the song used in Montessori school programs. Watch this video to learn one of them.
This song can be used when kids are at the stage of learning basic geography and discovering different places around the world. It gives them a fun and simple device to remember the names of the continents.
At The Montessori School , songs, games, and other types of play are used as avenues to spark creativity and inspire young learners. To find out more about Montessori education in Dallas or Allen, please call us at (972) 727-2800.
- The Montessori Method and Teaching a Foreign Language in Primary School
- A Look at Formative and Summative Assessments in Montessori
- Growing Up With the Montessori Method – [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How to Create an Engaging Home Environment for Your Montessori Student
- Five More Resources to Boost Your Montessori School Knowledge!