Debunking Common Montessori Myths [INFOGRAPHIC]
As a parent, there are few things more important to you than your child’s education. Success in academia and in life starts early in an excellent private elementary school in Allen . The Montessori Method has been around for over 100 years, and is based on observing children and the way they develop. Despite the fact that Montessori schools have existed for years, there are a number of common myths surrounding them. Some people believe that only gifted children can attend a Montessori school, but this misconception arises because of the way children behave in their classes. Montessori classrooms are not chaotic, but rather encourage children to learn and explore in their own ways. Take a look at this infographic to learn more about the truths behind common Montessori myths. Please share with your friends and fellow parents!
- The Montessori Method and Teaching a Foreign Language in Primary School
- Download this Montessori Alphabet App for Your iPhone to Stay Involved in Your Child’s Education
- Understanding Upper Elementary Level Montessori Education
- A Brief Look at Our Primary Program
- The Montessori School at Starcreek Featured in Active Rain Realtor Blog