Fun Summer Activities for Kids
It’s often challenging to encourage kids to turn off the TV and play outside when school’s out for the summer. It’s up to you to provide your children with fun outdoor games to keep them physically active this season. Preschoolers often enjoy sidewalk chalk, for example. Encourage them to draw a hopscotch design and jump through it.
Watch this video to get some more activity ideas from Jillian Michaels. Michaels discusses various children’s products, including a bubble machine and a foam crossbow.
The Montessori approach encourages physical movement in daily life. Call The Montessori School today for information about our preschool programs and our elementary school. You can contact our Starcreek location at 972-727-2800 or our North Dallas campus at 972-985-8844 if you have any questions.
- The Montessori Method and Teaching a Foreign Language in Primary School
- Download this Montessori Alphabet App for Your iPhone to Stay Involved in Your Child’s Education
- Understanding Upper Elementary Level Montessori Education
- A Brief Look at Our Primary Program
- The Montessori School at Starcreek Featured in Active Rain Realtor Blog