The Montessori School at StarCreek Student Rainforest Project
The Montessori School at StarCreek is so excited to share this creative and fun project made by the students in our E1 classroom!
Each student dedicated lots of time exploring and studying interesting facts about the Rainforest. The children constructed a diorama to display all of the fun facts they researched.
- The Montessori Method and Teaching a Foreign Language in Primary School
- A Look at Formative and Summative Assessments in Montessori
- Growing Up With the Montessori Method – [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How to Create an Engaging Home Environment for Your Montessori Student
- Five More Resources to Boost Your Montessori School Knowledge!